Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Achievements

What do you think of this for a list of achievements? Just a cool, fun thing to have. Tell me what ya think!


Kill 5 players         -   “Just doing my job!”
Kill 10 players        -   “Too easy for me!”
Kill 25 players        -   “Thanks for the rank.”
Kill 50 players        -   “You got schooled!”
Kill 100 players       -   “Give me a challenge!”
Kill 200 players       -   “Pwned!”
Die 5 times            -   “I know the feeling…”
Die 10 times           -   “I’m just a newbie!”
Die 50 times           -   “I used to die a lot, too!”
Headshot 5 players     -   “Easy target!”
Headshot 10 players    -   “In the face!”
Headshot 50 players    -   “Your head was in the way.”
Perform a 2 killchain  -   “Not luck… skillz!”
Perform a 3 killchain  -   “Don’t try this at home.”
Perform a 4 killchain  -   “That was EPIC!”
Steal 10 flags         -   “Catch me if you can.”
Defuse 10 bombs        -   “I’m an expert.”
10 Knife Kills         -   “I’m the butcher!”
10 RPG Kills           -   “BOOM!”
10 Heavy MG Kills      -   “BBQ time!”
10 SMG Kills           -   “Bang! Bang! You’re dead!”
10 Pistol Kills        -   “Silent killer. It’s me.”
10 Sniper Kills        -   “Call me camper.”
10 AR Kills            -   “I’m a professional.”
10 Shotgun Kills       -   “Piece of cake.”

I'll be posting more shortly, so come back sooner than later...

--Ghost

No comments: